Want to spend less time working in your garden – and more time enjoying it?
We are a full-service garden maintenance company and we take care of gardens all over Perth.
Our garden maintenance packages make it easy to keep your garden healthy and beautiful all year round. Our teams of experienced gardeners know all about plant care, health and how to carry out expert maintenance for Perth gardens.
Garden Maintenance Packages
How Does It Work?
Find a package below that suits – 1, 2, 4, or 8-hours – and give us a call to book in for your first service.
After completing your first cleanup, your gardeners will tailor an ongoing garden maintenance plan specific to your gardens needs.
We take care of all ongoing maintenance so you can sit back, relax and know your garden is going to be healthy and look its best for you to enjoy year-round!
Our Garden Maintenance Packages
Ideal for small gardens or a pre-BBQ tidy up.
- Two qualified gardeners for an hour of work.
- Suits most small gardens that are relatively well maintained.
- A very popular quick tidy up on a fortnightly or monthly basis to keep your garden looking amazing.
Ideal for medium gardens.
- Two Qualified gardeners for two hours of work.
- Great for medium gardens.
- This package is ideal when a range of services and skills are required, weeding, pruning, lawn care and clean ups.
Great for larger blocks or complex gardens.
- Two Qualified gardeners for four hours of work.
- Ideal for bigger blocks and areas.
- A good option for when a number of more complex services are required such as hedges, extensive weeding, soil improvement, mulching etc.
For complex or neglected gardens.
- Two Qualified gardeners for a full day of work.
- Perfect for a big garden or one that has not had work done for a while.
- Great for when there are complex elements to the garden that may need additional time and a full range of expertise.
*if outside our usual service area, we may need to include an additional small travel surcharge – will be advised upfront before booking.
All packages include:
A team of two qualified gardeners
Professional-grade tools to handle all garden maintenance tasks
Removal of all green waste*
Application of fertilisers and wetting agents – if required
*If your green waste exceeds the package allocation, we will remove it for you and simply charge for the excess as required. Just check with us first if you think you’ll require extra!
Know which package you would like? Just give us a call on (08) 6263 4645 to book in!
Not Sure What Your Garden Needs?
Contact us to book in for a Professional Garden Assessment with our Garden Manager.
– Conduct an onsite assessment
– Recommend the package that best suits for the initial service
– Make suggestions to improve the health of your garden; e.g. mulching, fertiliser, etc.
– Provide you with a proposal for ongoing maintenance
This way, you get a professional opinion and you will know all of your options and costs upfront.
Assessments cost between $44 – $94 based on location.